It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the user, the access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose. In particular, and without the following list being absolute, it is prohibited:
• Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer of a third party;
• Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
• Use the Website to collect personal data from other users;
• Using the Website illegally, against good faith, morality and public order;
• Register through the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other users about the identity of the origin of a message;
• Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any server of the provider, or to the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or forgery, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means;
• Break, or attempt to break, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the content offered on the Website;
• Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of the provider, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website; either
• Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the result of the same and/or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and/or through any practice that attempts or violates these Conditions of Use in any way.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the user may lead to the adoption by the provider of the appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, and may lead to the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending user, without the possibility of any compensation for the damages caused.
Similarly, the Website has areas through which users can participate, publish their own content and/or share content, their own or published by the provider. These areas may be owned by the provider and therefore dependent and controlled by it, or outside the provider, in the case of independent social networks outside our organization, for which we cannot be held responsible, neither for the correct functioning, nor for the conditions and policies arranged by those responsible, being the user himself who must consent and assume at all times the treatment that is carried out of the information published on said platforms.
In any case, we inform you that when the user participates in any of these areas, the rest of the users of the Website will be able to access and use all the content published by the user. The provider cannot control what use other people will make of these contents and, therefore, the provider is not responsible for it. The provider recommends that you do not publish personal data or material protected by intellectual and industrial property rights or any other rights.
In order for the Website to be a safe environment, and to protect our users, it is strictly prohibited to publish content:
• That may be considered as a violation in any way of the fundamental rights to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of third parties and, especially, of minors;
• That include photographs that collect images or personal data of third parties without having obtained the appropriate consent of their owners;
• That violate the secrecy of communications or that involve an infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights or of the regulations governing the protection of personal data;
• That contain any material or information that is illegal, racist, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, misleading, fraudulent or in any way contrary to morality or public order;
• That contain “spam” and/or links to sites unrelated to the corresponding space;
• That include advertising or commercial communications, for the issuance of messages for advertising purposes or for the collection of data for the same purpose.
The user who fails to comply with these prohibitions will be responsible for any claim that occurs as a result. Even if there is no claim from a third party, the provider reserves the right to prevent access to the Website or the possibility of participating in the spaces enabled on it for users who fail to comply with these conditions.